Suspended Scaffoldscroll down
For speed and safety, you can’t beat HAKI Universal System Scaffold.
- the large (3.05m x 3.05m) grid means fewer suspension/ contact points.a
- cold formed spigot provides a full load bearing connection between uprights thus eliminating the need to use costly tube and fittings.
- up to 50% fewer components compared to other systems.
- accomodates either system decks or scaffold boards.
- a 50% weight saving means significant reduction of loads into the structure.
- unique "erect ahead launch system" provides full collective measures for fast and safe installation.
To see how UK System Scaffold Hire can help you achieve a Safe System of Work: Click here
TO DOWNLOAD OUR USER MANUAL CLICK HERE